BSN Student Scholarship: Progression in Nursing
BSN Nursing Scholarship – Texas
Kevin Keaney P.C. Academic Progression in Nursing: Nursing Occupations to BSN Scholarship
This program is designed to support nursing students (for tuition and/or living expenses) who are licensed or are certified to work in Texas as a CNA, LVN, or ADN and are now striving to expand their career options as a Bachelor’s prepared RN.
Nursing Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility opens on March 1, 2021 and closes July 1, 2021. The scholarship will be awarded by August 1, 2021.
Who Is Eligible For The Nursing Scholarship
- Individual who has successfully completed a state-approved nursing training program as a CNA, LVN, or ADN with a current Texas license or certification.
- Worked in a nursing occupation in Texas for at least two years. Please provide up to two references from former employers.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited BSN program in Texas. Must submit evidence (on nursing school letterhead) from one faculty member demonstrating formal acceptance into a BSN program and evidence of successful completion of at least one academic term. The faculty member needs to recommend the applicant for consideration of the scholarship.
To Apply For The Nursing Scholarship
- Fill out the online form below.
- Write two essays up to a maximum of 500 words each addressing:
- Your experience in a nursing occupation and how it prepared you for a career as a Bachelor’s prepared RN.
- Describe your intended career path and what you envision your future contributions to the field of nursing to be.