Attorney For Nurses In Texas: Dallas and Fort Worth
Your nursing license is your livelihood, and it is important to do everything you can to protect it. You have the right to have an attorney represent you in all of your interactions and negotiations with the Texas Board of Nursing (BON).
And if you can not come to an agreement with the nursing board about the disciplinary sanctions and stipulations that they are proposing to impose, you have the right to a hearing with an administrative law judge and to appeal your case.
We can assist any issue that could impact your nursing license, including:
- falsification, omissions, or errors on documents
- licensure fees
- sexual misconduct
- substance abuse
- failure to comply with requirements for continuing ed
- practicing on an expired nursing license
- dishonesty, fraud, and deceit
- criminal history, arrest, or convictions
- violation of boundaries or unprofessional conduct
- standard of care that violates the Nurse Practice Act
- DWI or DUI charges or convictions
We help nurses in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, as well as throughout Texas, with all aspects of nursing license defense: nursing board investigations, settlements and disciplines, informal conferences with the board, administrative hearings, and appeals.
Kevin Keaney has more than 30 years experience as an attorney and is a member of The American Association of Nurse Attorneys. Before he started practicing as an attorney, Kevin earned his BSN from UT Austin and worked as a nurse for four years.
For more information about protecting your nursing license or to schedule a free consultation, call (512) 829-5619 , or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.