Attorney For Nurses In Texas: Houston
Anyone can file a complaint with the nursing board, setting into motion a process that could potentially impact your ability to perform the job you have and jeopardize future employment.
If you have been contacted by the nursing board or are concerned that a complaint may be filed about you, you need to do everything you can to protect your license. And that often starts with a call to an experienced nurses attorney.
We can assist with all types of issues that could impact your nursing license, including:
- falsification, omissions, or errors on documents
- unprofessional conduct
- practicing on an expired nursing license
- dishonesty, fraud, and deceit
- licensure fees
- sexual misconduct
- patient neglect or abuse
- patient abandonment
- substance abuse (drugs or alcohol)
- failure to comply with requirements for continuing ed
- DWI or DUI charges or convictions
- criminal history, arrest, or convictions
- violation of boundaries or unprofessional conduct
- standard of care that violates the Nurse Practice Act
We help nurses in the Houston area, as well as throughout Texas, with all aspects of nursing license defense: nursing board investigations, disciplinary sanctions, informal and formal settlements, administrative hearings, and appeals.
Before becoming an attorney, Kevin Keaney earned his Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Texas Austin and worked as a nurse for four years. He is a member of TAANA (The American Association of Nurse Attorneys) and has 30 years experience as an attorney.
For more information about protecting your nursing license or to schedule a free consultation, call (512) 829-5619, or e-mail email@example.com.