Attorney For Traveling Nurses ~ Texas
Are you a traveling nurse who has an issue that could impact your nursing license? Call (512) 829-5619 to schedule a free consultation with a nurses attorney. Note that the free consultation is ONLY for professional licensing matters.
If someone has filed an allegation or complaint against you with the board of nursing in Texas (BON), please contact us. Even if it seems like a minor issue, it could impact your job opportunities and nursing career for years to come.
We can be by your side through the entire license defense process, including:
- allegation / complaint
- investigation by the nursing board
- settlement (disciplinary sanctions)
- conferences / administrative hearings
- license reinstatement
- denial of licensure
We have extensive experience helping nurses defend their licenses, for a range of issues, including:
- violation of boundaries
- substance abuse (drugs and alcohol)
- lying and falsification of documents
- criminal arrests (including DWI)
- dishonesty, fraud, and deceit
- sexual misconduct
- failure to complete continuing education requirements
- practicing on an expired nursing license
For further information, or to schedule a free legal consultation, please call (512) 829-5619 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the free consultation is ONLY for professional licensing matters.
Note: Before becoming a lawyer, Kevin Keaney earned his BSN degree from UT Austin and practiced as a nurse for four years. He has more than 30 years experience as an attorney and is licensed to practice law in Texas, Oregon, and Washington.