Attorney For Respiratory Therapists In Texas
If you have questions about a license defense issue, call to schedule a free legal consultation with a respiratory therapists attorney, (512) 829-5619.
In Texas, respiratory therapists are regulated by the Texas Medical Board (TMB). Anyone can file a complaint with the medical board, and suddenly you might find yourself embroiled in a legal process that could impact your job, your career opportunities, your earning potential, even your ability to continue to practice as a respiratory therapist.
At Keaney Law, we help healthcare professionals, including respiratory therapists, defend their professional licenses. Kevin Keaney has more than 30 years experience as an attorney. Before he became a lawyer, he earned his BSN from the University of Texas at Austin and practiced as a Registered Nurse for four years.
We can assist in all phases of the license defense process, including:
- response to the complaint letter from the Texas Medical Board
- investigation by the board
- informal settlement conference
- negotiations for disciplinary actions (Agreed Orders)
- hearings with an administrative law judge (ALJ)
- compliance with an Agreed Order or probation
The most common types of complaints against respiratory care therapists in Texas include:
- improper care
- improper documentation of care
- violation of boundaries (including sexual misconduct)
- substance abuse or addiction
- criminal convictions
- expired respiratory care practitioner licenses
For more information about protecting your respiratory care practitioner license or to schedule a free consultation, call (512) 829-5619, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that in addition to helping respiratory therapists in Texas defend their professional licenses, we also provide license defense services for: physicians, pharmacists, dentists, chiropractors, and social workers.
Our law office is in the Austin area, and we represent nurses from all across Texas, including: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Amarillo, and Lubbock.