Attorney For Respiratory Therapists In Texas
If you have questions about a license defense issue, call to schedule a free legal consultation with a respiratory therapists attorney, (512) 829-5619. Note that the free consultation is ONLY for professional licensing matters.
In Texas, respiratory therapists are regulated by the Texas Medical Board (TMB). Anyone can file a complaint with the medical board, and suddenly you might find yourself embroiled in a legal process that could impact your job, your career opportunities, your earning potential, even your ability to continue to practice as a respiratory therapist.
At Keaney Law, we help healthcare professionals, including respiratory therapists, defend their professional licenses. Kevin Keaney has more than 30 years experience as an attorney. Before he became a lawyer, he earned his BSN from the University of Texas at Austin and practiced as a Registered Nurse for four years.
We can assist in all phases of the license defense process, including:
- response to the complaint letter from the Texas Medical Board
- investigation by the board
- informal settlement conference
- negotiations for disciplinary actions (Agreed Orders)
- hearings with an administrative law judge (ALJ)
- compliance with an Agreed Order or probation
The most common types of complaints against respiratory care therapists in Texas include:
- improper care
- improper documentation of care
- violation of boundaries (including sexual misconduct)
- substance abuse or addiction
- criminal convictions
- expired respiratory care practitioner licenses
For more information about protecting your respiratory care practitioner license or to schedule a free consultation, call (512) 829-5619, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the free consultation is ONLY for professional licensing matters.
Please note that in addition to helping respiratory therapists in Texas defend their professional licenses, we also provide license defense services for: physicians, pharmacists, dentists, chiropractors, and social workers.